Our team at Marianna Health and Wellness has decades of experience and is impeccably trained to manage personal injury cases, including auto accidents, sports injuries, and assault injuries. Our doctors collaborate with neurosurgeons, pain management doctors, and other specialists locally and across the country to ensure that you get the level of care that you need.
A few of the injuries we most often see are neck pain, shoulder pain, upper back pain, arm pain, headaches, blurred vision, inability to move or turn the head fully, dizziness, tiredness, numbness or tingling, ringing in the ears, and whiplash. When seemingly insignificant injuries are left untreated, they may result in future disc bulges, herniation, damaged nerves, and pulled ligaments and muscles in the neck.
Our team will take x-rays, review other images you may require, and create an individual plan to help you recover from your injury and avoid future complications with your spine.
If you were injured in an accident, file a claim with your car insurance and your medical insurance as soon as possible. While your insurance is sorting everything out, it is important to keep track of all of your medical records while getting treated for anything related to your accident. Sometimes it is necessary to hire an attorney.
What to do if you are ever in a car accident:
- Check yourself and passengers for injuries.
- If you are able, make sure your car is in a safe area out of the way of traffic.
- Call the police to the scene.
- Collect information from the others involved in the accident.
- Driver and passenger names
- License plate numbers
- Insurance information
- Makes and models of all vehicles involved
- Contact information from eyewitnesses
- Location of the accident
- The name and badge number of the responding police officers
- Take a picture of the damage.
- File a claim with your auto insurance company, and if you were injured with your medical insurance, as soon as possible.